::: OSC to MIDI converter for Konkreet Performer
v1.1.2 [ 2011 05 04 ]
|Max 5 Patcher file:||[ KonkreetPerformer.maxpat ]|
|MacOSX Standalone:||[ KonkreetPerformer.app.zip ]|
|Windows Standalone:||[ KonkreetPerformer.zip ]|
- the MIDI CC for the different nodes evolve by tenth: if the "x" attribute for the node #1 is CC4, it will be CC14 for node #2 and CC24 for node #3 and so on...
- the MIDI Note for the different nodes is a simple increment: so if the note for node #1 is "C4", it will be "C#4" for node #2 and "D4" for node #3 and so on...
- this patch is based on the "kd_basic.pd" PureData patch.
- this version uses the "OSC-route" external provided by the CNMAT. You can download this object and a lot more usefull ones by following this link. (The required external is already embeded in the standalone versions)
- thanks to the great guys at Konkreet Labs for such a cool iPad app!
- I am not affiliated with Konkreet Labs. I'm just a mere user ;) So I give no warranty nor support for this patch: use it at your own risk. You're more than welcome to modify and adapt it !